Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reminder: We’ll be on Hiatus Thursday and Friday

Bertie and I will be taking a brief hiatus this Thursday and Friday. But, our plan is to be back with our regular updates on Saturday.

In the meantime, there are a few thousand archived posts from this year and last which you can access by the menu on the right side of the screen. Or, you can visit the Punch’s Cousin Chapter Archive to catch up on any chapters you missed.

My new Mr. Punch will be monitoring the site while Bertie and I are otherwise occupied. So, any random posts about sausages, slapsticks, crocodiles, Pretty Polly, the benefits of having a hunchback, alternative child care philosophies, forming friendships with clowns, or in-depth studies on beating the Devil are his doing and I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility.

You’ll be able to tell the difference. Punch’s fingers don’t bend, so his typing tends to be rather sloppy.





1 comment:

Doni said...

Clearly, I have more exploring to do! LOL:

"posts about sausages, slapsticks, crocodiles, Pretty Polly, the benefits of having a hunchback, alternative child care philosophies, forming friendships with clowns, or in-depth studies on beating the Devil..."

You will think I'm a goof, but I haven't started reading Punch's Cousin because I don't want to get all caught up, and have to hound you to 'keep writing! Get working! I need to know what happens! LOL...I'm about to give in though, I've been dying to start the story.